- I speak Croatian and English fluently, German at B1+ level and I know some basic Italian (approx. A2 level), I’m also starting to learn French and Portuguese
- I hate fruit.. I don’t know why, but ever since I was a kid I never wanted to eat it
- I graduated from high school this year and I’m starting college in October!
- Some of my hobbies are photography, writing and baking
- I’m allergic to water… or something in the water?
- I’ve never had a boyfriend yet!
- I’m addicted to books and fan fiction ( sorry 😦 )
- People consider me a geek because I’m a huge fan of The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Star Wars, etc.
- If I was in Hogwarts, I’d be sorted in Slytherin! I took the test twice on Pottermore and both time it put me into that house!
- Music is a huge part of my life, 95% of my time I’m listening to music/humming/singing, and I’m also learning how to play the guitar
- I hate partying, I don’t drink alcohol or smoke
- I enjoy going to concerts even though my favourite artists never come to perform in my country 😥
- One of my biggest wishes is to travel the world as soon as I graduate from college
- I hate summer, but I adore winter
- I’m scared of dogs because I got attacked by one when I was very young. That’s why I’m totally a cat person and will probably be that crazy cat lady in the future lol
That’s it for this post! I hope you enjoyed these facts! It was actually quite hard to think of all 15 of them, but I managed!
See you tomorrow!